Tag Archives: Other 1099 forms

How to Select Other 1099 Forms

W2 Mate has a feature to where you can select other 1099 forms. This is an optional feature. Forms: 1099-INT* Forms: Interest Income 1099-DIV* Forms: Dividends and Distributions 1099-R* Forms: Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc. 1099-A* Forms: Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property. 1099-B* Forms: Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions. 1099-C* Forms: Cancellation… Read More »