W2 Mate has a feature to where you can select other 1099 forms. This is an optional feature.
- 1099-INT* Forms: Interest Income
- 1099-DIV* Forms: Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-R* Forms: Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc.
- 1099-A* Forms: Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property.
- 1099-B* Forms: Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions.
- 1099-C* Forms: Cancellation of Debt.
- 1099-PATR* Forms: Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives.
- 1099-OID* Forms: Original Issue Discount.
- 1099-S* Forms: Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
- 1099-K* Forms: Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments.
- 1098* Forms: Mortgage Interest Statement.
- 1098-T* Forms: Tuition Statement.
This tutorial shows how to Select other 1099/1098 forms.
Summary of Steps
This is just a summary; please click “Download Tutorial” for detailed instructions with screenshots.
- Go to File→ Open Company
- Select the company you want to open.
- Click→ OK
- Go to→ 1099&1098 forms
- In the right hand corner Click→ Select
- Then choose the form you want